Private labeling is a very simple concept. You buy your products from a manufacturer but label and market them using your own brand. The best example of a successful private label is Amazon Basics. Amazon does not manufacture the products but merely sources them from other manufacturers. The e-commerce giant then sells them under the Amazon Basics brand.
If you’re curious about this strategy you’ve come to the right place. Below is our complete guide to selling private label on Amazon. We’ve included some tips and tricks to help you avoid common mistakes and put you on the path to success.
How Dropshipping Works?
- Seller signs agreement with dropshipper.
- Customer orders online.
- Seller receives order.
- Customer receives an order confirmation.
- Seller forwards the order to dropshipper.
- Dropshipper ships the order.
- Customer receives their product.